For those interested in becoming a volunteer, we make every effort to match talents and skills with appropriate areas of service. Some volunteers come to us with professional degrees and experience, or specific expertise in a given field, but most are just folks who want to help their friends and neighbors while serving the community.
Become a Volunteer
- Complete the Volunteer Application below.
- Attend Community Orientation.
- Take part in a brief interview.
- Pass a background check.
- Complete Hospice Volunteer Training.
- Accept assignments after training is completed.
- Attend monthly In-Service.
To find out more about volunteering with VHOCC, come to a Community Orientation (online or in person) on the first week of every month. For more information and dates, call 360-452-1511 or email Astrid Raffinpeyloz, Volunteer Services Manager, at [email protected].